In today’s fast paced industry, many would always prefer instant meals. It is because most moms were not just made to stay at home to take care of the family. The mothers’ of today are more of the career women type hence cooking is no longer their forte. For some who would always want great tasting foods especially on meat, it can be beneficial to invest on getting an electric smoker.
For quite a while, it has always been a way of people to smoke foods. The reason is to preserve it and of course to give great flavor to it. Good tasting foods can be cooked using an electric smoker includes chicken, steak, ribs, jerky, salmon, pepper, sausages, bacon, seasonal vegetables and many others. For anyone who absolutely delights on eating some high end restaurants’, having your very electric smoker(http://thankyouforsmokin.com) is absolutely a great idea. This is something that you need and have wanted to own at the comfort of your own home so you can prepare your own delectable dishes economically and easily.
Using an electric smoker is not as complicated as it looks. It can make your food smoke even without the need to spend some hours monitoring the device. Here are some of the tips how:
- Read the instruction manual. Keep in mind that even if you already tried using one before, the one that you purchased may not be the same model. There are different ways of using the various electric smokers’ type.
- Make sure to follow the direction on how to season your new device. This method is essential as it helps to remove odors, solvents and dusts as you prepare it to cook your food. It is advisable to season it prior to using it. It is done by:
– Use cooking oil to coat the racks and the indoor surfaces of the electric smoker.
– Switch on the smoker and let it running for 2 hours. After such, turn it off, open the hood and allow cooling.
- Prepare the meat.
- Put flavorings or season the meat using herbs and spices.
- Allow the meat to sit in the seasoning overnight or at least 5 hours. Make sure to cover the bowl where the meat is seasoned. This will let the meat to absorb all the flavors.
- Switch on the smoker and adjust to the desired temperature.
- After reaching the desired temperature, place the meat in the rack of the smoker. Let it smoke until the meat is tender. The process can take 3 to 8 hours. Use a meat thermometer to determine if the meat is done.
Considering that the process is pretty simple to use, preparing flavorful dishes cannot be very hard. This machine is not just perfect for special occasions. Knowing that every meal spent with the family matters, using it every week can make supper or afternoon bonding even more memorable. It can make the bond even stronger because of the palatable dishes are served right at your home.
More information about electric smoker can be found here: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-an-Electric-Smoker